Stromberg 97 Carburetor Standard Choke - 9510A
$ 525.00 $ 494.99
This Stromberg 97 carburetor reproduction offers the highest quality, crafted to the original blueprints and featuring all original markings. Durable stainless steel linkage arms and twin ball S-Jet inlet valves are constructed inside the reinforced air horn. The factory-set brass floats and 0.045 main jets with #65 power valve deliver an impressive 162 CFM rating.
Featuring a cast iron, early-style, black lacquered base and all stainless-steel linkages, choke plates, springs, and more, Stromberg 97 Carburetor Standard Choke - 9510A is constructed with exceptional precision. The reinforced air horn and modern technology gasket prevents common leaks of its classic counterparts, while the new non-stick S-Jet inlet valve offers smooth operation. This product is also equipped with a high-quality, American-made brass float made with the original Stromberg dies.
- Built to original Stromberg blueprint specification, with key improvements.
- Black lacquered cast iron base
- Factory-set brass float, made in the USA on original dies
- Reinforced airhorn lid eliminates leaks
- A big 97 and all the other correct markings
- Twin-ball, no S-jet inlet valve
- High tech cellulose/nitrile gaskets
- 162cfm out of the box
||Genuine 97 Stromberg Carburetor|
|1 (ONE)||Base Gasket|
The Stromberg 97 Carburetor Standard Choke - 9510A must be installed and tuned correctly to maximize performance. Every 97 includes instructions for installation. Please contact us for more information on tuning.