1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1934 Ford Model 40 3 Window Coupe, unchopped all steel car.
Originally built by Rich Willette of Willette Coachworks with modifications and upgrades to brakes, transmission and rear end from Millworks Hot Rod. No expense was spared in creating this beautiful car. If you're familiar with Willette, you know his eye for unique detail work and love for chrome.
- Original 34 chassis
- F1 steering box
- Fomoco axle dropped and all ford front end fully chrome.
- Original culver city Halibrand rear end fully rebuilt and polished (3.54 ring & pinion, open drive kit from hot rod works, 23/25 spur gears)
- All rebuilt juice brakes
- T170 four speed overdrive top loader transmission
- Fully built 8ba flathead 276cubic inch,
- Isky max 1 cam and adjustable lifters
- Two fully rebuilt stromberg 97's
- Original rebuilt dual points
- Offy 400 jr heads
- Full Narragansett cloth wiring harness
- New walker radiator
- Full leather interior
- Beautiful black single stage urethane paint
- Powder coated Kelsey Hayes bent spoke wires, and also included are a set of original Halibrand Magnesium wheels with knock-offs.
- Car can be supplied with a full set of all steel fenders that are excellent and ready for paint if a full fendered car is desired.
Email or call sales at 978.848.0024 if interested. Serious inquiries only.