Early Ford Y-Block Hurst Style Motor Mount 1935-1941
Brand Old Yankee Speed Co.
This Hurst style motor mount is modeled after the original adjust-a-torque speed part design that was a popular solution for fitting a Y-Block V8 in 1935-1941 hot rod in the 1960's. Made in the USA from 3/16" steel, stitch welded better than the original style, and includes grade 8 hardware and instructions. These also can work in 1928-1932 frames, see our A/B Y-Block kit.
Motor Mount Kit includes:
- (1) OYS-YB Mount
- (2) 5/16-18 1 1/4" Hex Head Bolt
- (1) 5/16-18 x 4" Hex Head Bolt
- (2) 5/16 Split Lockwashers
- (2) 5/16-18 Hex Nut
- (3) 3/8-16 x 4" Hex Head Bolt
- (3) 3/8 Split Lockwashers
* Rubber donut style motor mounts kits can be added to your order. Just select the option from the drop down menu.