Early Ford Y-Block Hurst Style Motor Mount Kit 1928-1934
Now made to fit your Model A or Model B chassis! This Hurst style motor mount is modeled after the original adjust-a-torque speed part design that was a popular solution for fitting a Y-Block V8 in 1935-1941 hot rod in the 1960's. Made in the USA from 3/16" steel, stitch welded better than the original style, and includes grade 8 hardware and instructions.
This kit will include either a bolt-on chassis mount for unboxed chassis or a weld-on mount for boxed chassis. Please select the correct application or you will not receive the correct mounts.
Motor Mount Kit includes:
- (1) OYS-YB Mount
- (1) V8 chassis mount (unboxed chassis) OR (1) weld-on chassis mount (boxed chassis)
- (2) Rubber donut style motor mounts
- (2) 5/16-18 1 1/4" Hex Head Bolt
- (1) 5/16-18 x 4" Hex Head Bolt
- (2) 5/16 Split Lockwashers
- (2) 5/16-18 Hex Nut
- (3) 3/8-16 x 4" Hex Head Bolt
- (3) 3/8 Split Lockwashers